It’s time to clear the clutter and get your desk under control.
Tired of not having enough room on your desk to work?
Tired of not being able to find that scrap of paper or sticky note that you wrote that tidbit of information on?
Tired of not knowing what you need to do next?
Tired of the visual clutter?
Tired that your office just looks messy and doesn’t reflect your level of professionalism?
During the two hours of working with you one-on-one, either in person or virtually, we will return a sense of calm to your office. Working desktop down, we’ll use new tools and strategies that will help you clear the clutter and gain confidence in your ability to work your top priorities with ease.
After working together here is how sitting down at your desk will feel to you:
- Order, calm, everything in it’s place – and you can find what you need
- You will know what to start on first, no more scrambling or guessing
- Clarity about your daily priorities – crystal clear
- A clean desk with space to get your work done
- No more cherry picking from a to-do list ending busyness for the sake of being busy
- Eliminate low-priority tasks
- Improved follow-up
Can you feel the difference? Then let’s get started; there are the options to choose from:
- Clear the Clutter Virtual Format: Using Skype for our private one-on-one session, we can support your organizing efforts anywhere in the world. Click here to get started.
- Clear the Clutter In-Person: We will come to your office for a private one-on-one work session. Please note, additional travel charges such as air fare, lodging and meals may also apply. Let’s get going!
- Clear the Clutter for Workgroups: A great team exercise to get your entire department straightened up & organized. The first step is a Workgroup Assessment. Once completed, we will schedule a time to discuss assessment results and schedule a Clear the Clutter work session for your team.
Don’t let a disorganized desk keep you from getting done what needs to get done. You are ready to make a change and Mise En Place is there to help you.
“Thanks again for your assistance today and helping me to set-up my filing system. I know that I have a way to go, but my desk is CLEAN! And I didn’t feel overwhelmed when I left today. Now, as I sit down and am writing this note, there is peace and I’m a little emotionally drained. But, I know that there will be less anxiety when entering my office tomorrow morning, and my day is planned out. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.”