A new chapter in your life is about to begin, you have decided to downsize. Your home of so many years will become that special place for the new owners, hopefully as special for them as it was for you. You wish for the new residents, a home filled with wonderful family memories – the children growing up, the many pets (oh, the goldfish!), the holiday gatherings, the neighborhood parties, the snuggle-fests on the couch, the children’s growth marks on the wall in the basement and so very much more. The wonderful part? You take the memories with you!
Leaving the home that has been the hub of your family for years or decades can be an incredibly emotional time. With all of the memories and treasures that fill your home, this move may suddenly become overwhelming. Our team will support you every step of the way.
- Help you decide what to take
- Arrange for donation or sale of unused items
- Arrange for shipment of items to family members
- If necessary, arrange for an estate sale, auction or donation pickup
- Arrange for temporary storage
- Coordinate minor repairs that might be needed to your former home prior to listing or closing
- Coordinate cleaning of your home prior to listing or closing
At your new home we will get you settled in too. Why spend time unpacking when there are new neighbors to meet, friendships to forge and life to live?
Why miss a beat when we can:
- Unpack your boxes
- Arrange closets
- Set up the kitchen
- Set up your bathroom
- Hang pictures
- Turn your new place in to your new home
We will work with you side-by-side to make this transition a comfortable one.
To schedule your Senior Downsizing and Move Services time with a Mise En Place Professional Organizer, please fill out the form below and we will contact you within 24 business hours to coordinate calendars. We look forward to working with you and to making this transition a pleasant adventure! If you have any questions, please call us at 585-924-8470.